Multisensor Altisurf 520 profilometer allows for contact and non-contact measurements of roughness parameters and surface topography.
The system parameters:
- range of the X-axis – 200 mm,
- range of the Y-axis – 200 mm,
- range of the Z-axis – 200 mm,
- 0.1 micrometer scale resolution.
Profilometer can work with two types of sensors including :
confocal sensor CL1:
- Range: 130 microns,
- Z-axis resolution: 8 nm,
confocal sensor CL2:
- Range: 400 microns,
- Z-axis resolution: 22 nm,
confocal sensor CL3
- Range: 1,400 μm,
- Z-axis resolution: 60 nm,
an interferometric sensor, characterized by a vertical range of from 0.5 to 90μm and Z-axis resolution of 0.5 nm;
In addition, the profilometer is equipped with heads:
- microforce contact head with the C-Si-W tip which allows for low pressure measurements;
- induction head with 2 micrometers pin radius;
The test stand allows measurement and analysis of all parameters of surface roughness and stereometry defined with standards: PN-EN ISO 4287, ISO 25178, ISO 13565-2 and ISO 13565-3.